Thursday, June 2, 2011

In my bestfriends, I find a second self. :)

    MY BESTFRIEND MY FEET.. 


    MarYam,Honeyn,Shumin,Shasha,&Wawa :) 



    Even though we argued a little yesterday, today, we laugh and hug, embrace each other. Even if your worry may seem trivial. .don’t hold it in, but share it with each other. 


We make pretty nicknames for each other and play around, sometimes, we share our cool clothes. 


       When you laugh, I’m happy too but when you’re sad, my eyes tear up. :(  


For me, when you’re not here, I really feel lonely. .for me, when you’re sick, I can’t sleep. I worry about you. 


Let’s not be stingy and buy each other meals . .let’s make a promise with our finger! :D


  If you find a good movie, a song,or a guy, make sure to let share it with each other yaa! :) 



There is only one of you in this world my friend
You’re my joy and my soul
I’ll continue to treasure our importance
I swear to God
I love you my friend!

I’ll be your strength
I’ll always by your BESTFRIEND!


hanyn. 

hanyn bunnycomelll, the fashionista! haha. we are alwys sharing about the latest shawl, fashions or something UP TO DATElahhh:D




maryam and her's sister. Maryam the UNGUSH shawl. FARFRIEND. love her so much as i friennd her since we're small. 


shuhada, my E.L.F i shared about suju N kpop stuffs with her. WE ARE ELF's!! 


this is ATIRAH FAUZI. the naive and passive. paling ayu dan lemah lembut dikalangan bffs i .hehe. guys, u all pn ayu jgak. :)




SHAKIRAH ZAIN. the bester sharing companion. :)  i miss her, almost 2years we are not meet up each other.



alya nabila sharifuddin. my MADU. haha. heart to donghae just like me. oghohoh. one of ELFs too :)


and last but not least


the youngest one : wani. alwys being my bullying victim. ahaha. she is the perfect MUM one day. 
p/s: tgk rajinkan dia. ahahah 





No comments:

Post a Comment